2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 23. ADDITIONAL POWERS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF GOVERNING BOARDS OF STATE INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION.
- §18-23-4a. Supplemental and additional retirement plans for employees; payroll deductions; authority to match employee contributions; retroactive curative and technical corrective action.
- §18-23-6. Bonds of officers and employees of state institutions of higher education.
- §18-23-7. Disposition of state moneys in possession of officers of state institutions of higher education; manner of expending appropriations; certification of deficiency in appropriations.
- §18-23-8. Visitation and inspection of state institutions of higher education.
- §18-23-9. Books and accounts.
- §18-23-10. Records of state institutions of higher education for statistical and other purposes; conference of chief officers.
- §18-23-11. Special investigation of any state institution of higher education by governor or committee appointed by him.
- §18-23-12. Governing boards to perform duties required by governor.
- §18-23-16. Cost of dormitories, housing facilities, food service facilities and motor vehicle parking facilities to be paid from proceeds of revenue bonds.
- §18-23-17. Agreements with trustees for bondholders.
- §18-23-19. Payment of principal and interest of construction bonds from revenues of dormitories, housing facilities, food service facilities or motor vehicle parking facilities; redemption of bonds.
- §18-23-20. When dormitories, housing facilities, food service facilities or motor vehicle parking facilities become property of state.
- §18-23-21. State debt not to be incurred for dormitories, housing facilities, food service facilities or motor vehicle parking facilities; federal and private assistance; provisions separable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.