2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 22D. HIGHER EDUCATION STUDENT ASSISTANCE LOAN PROGRAM.
- §18-22D-1. Legislative purpose.
- §18-22D-2. Definitions.
- §18-22D-3. Certification of eligibility; information as to other financial assistance; approval of maximum loan amount.
- §18-22D-4. Limitations on investment in linked deposits.
- §18-22D-5. Applications for loans; loan package.
- §18-22D-6. Acceptance or rejection of loan package; deposit agreement.
- §18-22D-7. Rate of loan; repayment.
- §18-22D-8. Certification and monitoring of compliance; reports.
- §18-22D-9. Liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.