2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 20. EDUCATION OF EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN.
- §18-20-1. Establishment of special programs and teaching services for exceptional children.
- §18-20-1a. Preschool programs for severely handicapped children; rules and regulations.
- §18-20-1b. Preschool programs for handicapped children; rules and regulations.
- §18-20-1c. Integrated classrooms serving students with exceptional needs; and requirements as to the assistance, training and information to be provided to the affected classroom teacher.
- §18-20-1d. Adoption of a state model for individualized education program.
- §18-20-2. Providing suitable educational facilities, equipment and services.
- §18-20-3. County reports.
- §18-20-4. Examination and report by medical or other specialists.
- §18-20-5. Powers and duties of state superintendent.
- §18-20-6. Advisory council for the education of exceptional children.
- §18-20-7. Exceptional children program compliance review teams.
- §18-20-8. Interagency plan for exceptional children; advisory council.
- §18-20-9. Gifted education caseload review.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.