2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 17. WEST VIRGINIA SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF AND THE BLIND.
- §18-17-1. Continuation; management; minimum salary scale for all employees.
- §18-17-2. Admission and record of applicants; special programs and services.
- §18-17-3. Tuition, board and clothing of pupils; indigent clothing fund.
- §18-17-4. Period of attendance; special admissions.
- §18-17-5. Course of instruction.
- §18-17-6. Registration of deaf and blind by assessors.
- §18-17-7. Sale of lands; application of proceeds.
- §18-17-8. Continuing contract status established; dismissal and suspension procedures.
- §18-17-9. Employment of auxiliary and service personnel, dismissal and suspension procedures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.