2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 12B. REVENUE BONDS FOR STATE INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION -- CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS ON SYSTEM BASIS.
- §18-12B-1. Board of regents authorized to issue revenue bonds for certain capital improvements; payment of relocation costs.
- §18-12B-2. State system tuition fee special capital improvements fund in state treasury; collections to be paid into special fund; authority of board of regents to pledge such collections as security for revenue bonds; authority of board to finance projects on a cash basis.
- §18-12B-3. Board of regents to fix and collect fees.
- §18-12B-4. Issuance of revenue bonds; use of proceeds; bonds exempt from taxation.
- §18-12B-5. Issuance of revenue refunding bonds; use of moneys; power to enter into escrow agreements; call for redemption.
- §18-12B-6. Bonds may be issued for combined purposes.
- §18-12B-7. Bonds shall be negotiable instruments.
- §18-12B-8. Trust agreements for holders of bonds.
- §18-12B-9. Sinking fund for payment of bonds.
- §18-12B-10. Credit of state not pledged.
- §18-12B-11. Attorney general or his duly appointed legal representative to serve as bond counsel.
- §18-12B-12. Powers of board are supplemental; conflicting laws superseded.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.