2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 12A. REVENUE BONDS FOR MARSHALL UNIVERSITY CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS.
- §18-12A-1. Authority of board of regents to issue revenue bonds for certain capital improvements.
- §18-12A-2. Creation of special university capital improvements fund; revenues payable into special fund; authority of board of regents to pledge revenues to sinking and reserve funds.
- §18-12A-3. Issuance of revenue bonds.
- §18-12A-4. Trust agreement for holders of bonds.
- §18-12A-5. Sinking fund for payment of bonds.
- §18-12A-6. Credit of state not pledged.
- §18-12A-7. Bonds exempt from taxation.
- §18-12A-8. Supplemental powers conferred; conflicting laws superseded.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.