2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 11E. REVENUE BONDS FOR MARSHALL UNIVERSITY ATHLETIC FACILITIES.
- §18-11E-1. Definition of board; cost of construction, reconstructing, remodeling, repairing, improving, extending, equipping or furnishing the football stadium or other athletic facilities of Marshall University to be financed by revenue bonds or notes.
- §18-11E-2. Trustee for bondholders or noteholders; contents of trust agreement.
- §18-11E-3. Payment of principal of and premium, if any, and interest on bonds and notes from all or any portion of the moneys derived from admission fees to athletic contests at Marshall University; approval of director of athletics.
- §18-11E-4. Enforcement of payment and validity of bonds and notes.
- §18-11E-5. Pledges; time; liens; recordation.
- §18-11E-6. Refunding bonds.
- §18-11E-7. Purchase and cancellation of bonds or notes.
- §18-11E-8. Federal and private assistance.
- §18-11E-9. Vested rights; impairment.
- §18-11E-10. Bonds and notes not debt of state, county, municipality or any political subdivision; expenses incurred pursuant to article.
- §18-11E-11. Negotiability of bonds and notes.
- §18-11E-12. Bonds and notes legal investments.
- §18-11E-13. Exemption from taxation.
- §18-11E-14. Article regarded as supplementary.
- §18-11E-15. Liberal construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.