2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 11B. REVENUE BONDS FOR UNIVERSITY FACILITIES, BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES.
- §18-11B-1. Board of governors [board of regents] of West Virginia University authorized to issue revenue bonds for certain capital improvements.
- §18-11B-2. Special university capital improvements fund continued in state treasury; collections to be paid into special fund; authority of board of governors [board of regents] to pledge such collections as security for revenue bonds.
- §18-11B-3. Board of governors [board of regents] to fix fees.
- §18-11B-4. Issuance of revenue bonds.
- §18-11B-5. Issuance of revenue refunding bonds.
- §18-11B-6. Bonds may be issued for combined purposes.
- §18-11B-7. Bonds shall be negotiable instruments.
- §18-11B-8. Trust agreements for holders of bonds.
- §18-11B-9. Sinking fund for payment of bonds.
- §18-11B-10. Credit of state not pledged.
- §18-11B-11. Bonds exempt from taxation.
- §18-11B-12. Conflicting laws repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.