2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 10H. ALBERT YANNI PROGRAMS OF EXCELLENCE IN VOCATIONAL- TECHNICAL EDUCATION.
- §18-10H-1. Purpose; legislative intent.
- §18-10H-2. Academy for talented vocational-technical education students.
- §18-10H-3. Scholarship fund for vocational-technical education students and educators.
- §18-10H-4. Interdisciplinary doctoral program in vocational- technical education.
- §18-10H-5. Vocational-technical education administrator's academy.
- §18-10H-6. Effective schools program in vocational-technical education.
- §18-10H-7. Unified technology transfer program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.