2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 10D. COMPACT FOR EDUCATION.
- §18-10D-1. Enactment of compact.
- §18-10D-2. Members of the education commission of the states; term; qualifications.
- §18-10D-3. West Virginia education council; composition; meetings; duties.
- §18-10D-4. Bylaws of commission filed with secretary of state.
- §18-10D-5. Cooperation of state agencies, boards, departments, etc.
- §18-10D-6. Appropriations.
- §18-10D-7. Severability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.