2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 10B. VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION FACILITIES.
- §18-10B-1. Definitions.
- §18-10B-2. Establishment of state vocational rehabilitation facilities.
- §18-10B-2a. Advance payment to facilities.
- §18-10B-3. Establishment of local vocational rehabilitation facilities.
- §18-10B-4. Rules and regulations.
- §18-10B-5. Cooperation with federal government in vocational rehabilitation facility program.
- §18-10B-6. Cooperation with state department of health.
- §18-10B-7. Personnel.
- §18-10B-8. Advisory committee.
- §18-10B-9. Contracts for supplying goods and services; remuneration to client; vocational rehabilitation industries account.
- §18-10B-10. Authorized rental of State Vocational Rehabilitation facilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.