2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 10A. REHABILITATION SERVICES.
- §18-10A-1. Definitions.
- §18-10A-2. Division of rehabilitation services.
- §18-10A-3. Director of division of vocational rehabilitation; powers and duties.
- §18-10A-4. Vocational rehabilitation services.
- §18-10A-4a. Attendant care services.
- §18-10A-5. Cooperation with federal government.
- §18-10A-6. Custody and disbursement of vocational rehabilitation funds.
- §18-10A-6a. West Virginia rehabilitation services special account; expenditures.
- §18-10A-8. Eligibility for vocational rehabilitation.
- §18-10A-9. Grievance hearings.
- §18-10A-10. Misuse of vocational rehabilitation lists and records; penalty.
- §18-10A-12. Vocational evaluation and work adjustment program for disadvantaged individuals.
- §18-10A-12a. Workers' compensation for clients participating in unpaid work-based training programs.
- §18-10A-13. Social security disability determination section.
- §18-10A-14. Duties of assistant director of social security disability determination section.
- §18-10A-15. Establishment of a central registry of traumatic head injury; acute care facility required to report head injury.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.