2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 10. FEDERAL AID AND GIFTS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.
- §18-10-1. Assent to federal land grants for West Virginia University; investment of funds from sale of land warrants.
- §18-10-2. Federal aid for West Virginia agricultural experiment station.
- §18-10-3. Federal aid for West Virginia University and West Virginia State College.
- §18-10-4. Federal aid for cooperative agricultural extension work.
- §18-10-5. Federal aid for vocational education; duties of state board of education.
- §18-10-8. Acceptance and distribution of future federal funds available to state.
- §18-10-9. State board of education, board of governors and commissioner of public institutions empowered to carry out provisions of federal aid acts.
- §18-10-10. Custody and disbursement of federal funds.
- §18-10-11. West Virginia library commission authorized to accept federal appropriations for rural library service; governor may supplement state appropriation.
- §18-10-12. Custody and disbursement of library funds.
- §18-10-13. State educational institutions authorized to participate in federal student loan program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.