2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 6K - ASSESSMENT OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND NATURAL RESOURCES PROPERTY ARTICLE 6K. ASSESSMENT OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND NATURAL RESOURCES PROPERTY.
- §11-6K-1. Time and basis of assessments; true and actual value; and returns of property to Tax Commissioner.
- §11-6K-2. Definitions.
- §11-6K-3. Form and manner of making return; failure to timely make return; penalties.
- §11-6K-4. Review of returns; procuring information for tentative appraisals; tentative appraisals by Tax Commissioner; and notification to taxpayers.
- §11-6K-5. Informal petition to Tax Commissioner for review of tentative appraisals.
- §11-6K-6. Final appraisal of industrial property and natural resources property by Tax Commissioner; appraisals sent to assessors; appeals of Tax Commissioner's appraisals.
- §11-6K-7. Effective date.
- §11-6K-8. Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.