2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 6G. ASSESSMENT OF INTERSTATE PUBLIC SERVICE CORPORATION MOTOR VEHICLE BUSINESSES REGISTERED UNDER A PROPORTIONAL REGISTRATION AGREEMENT.
- §11-6G-2. Disclosure of required information to the tax commissioner.
- §11-6G-3. Interstate motor vehicle business; calculation of tax.
- §11-6G-3a. Reduced fees for portion of year.
- §11-6G-3b. Reduced fees for transfer of vehicles.
- §11-6G-4. Form and manner of making disclosure; failure to make disclosure; criminal penalty.
- §11-6G-5. Compelling such disclosure; procuring information and tentative assessments by motor vehicles commissioner.
- §11-6G-6. Failure to give information required by motor vehicles commissioner; criminal penalty.
- §11-6G-7. Adjustment of valuation by interstate commerce appeals board.
- §11-6G-8. Appeal from valuation by board.
- §11-6G-9. Certification of levies to auditor.
- §11-6G-10. Failure of officers to perform duties as to property of interstate motor vehicle corporations.
- §11-6G-11. Injunction to restrain collection of tax.
- §11-6G-12. Payment of assessment by owner or operator.
- §11-6G-13. No release of taxes assessed against such corporations.
- §11-6G-14. Accounting for levies against interstate commercial motor vehicle corporations.
- §11-6G-15. Certification by auditor of amount chargeable to sheriff from levies against interstate motor vehicles; payment of amount due municipality.
- §11-6G-16. Lien of taxes; notice; collection by suit.
- §11-6G-17. Operating fund for interstate commerce disclosure division in auditor's office.
- §11-6G-18. Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.