2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 6D. ALTERNATIVE-FUEL MOTOR VEHICLES TAX CREDIT.
- §11-6D-1. Legislative findings and purpose.
- §11-6D-2. Definitions.
- §11-6D-3. Credit allowed for alternative-fuel motor vehicles; application against personal income tax or corporate net income tax; effective date.
- §11-6D-4. Eligibility for credit.
- §11-6D-5. Amount of credit.
- §11-6D-6. Credit to be apportioned over three-year period.
- §11-6D-7. Duration of availability of credit.
- §11-6D-8. Commissioner to design forms and schedules; promulgation of rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.