2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 6C. SPECIAL METHOD FOR APPRAISING DEALER VEHICLE INVENTORY.
- §11-6C-1. Inventory included within scope of article.
- §11-6C-2. Method for determining market value of dealer vehicle inventory, dealer motorboat inventory, farm equipment dealers inventory, daily passenger rental car inventory and house trailer and factory-built homes inventory.
- §11-6C-3. Owner to file return estimating market value.
- §11-6C-4. Determination of tax on dealer vehicle inventory, daily passenger rental car inventory, dealer motorboat inventory, farm equipment dealers inventory or house trailer and factory-built homes inventory.
- §11-6C-5. Intent of this article; Tax Commissioner to promulgate rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.