2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 5. ASSESSMENT OF PERSONAL PROPERTY.
- §11-5-1. What personal property taxable.
- §11-5-2. Personal property books.
- §11-5-3. Definitions.
- §11-5-4. In what district personalty assessed.
- §11-5-5. Valuation of credits and investments.
- §11-5-6. Property or stock of corporations.
- §11-5-7. Household furniture.
- §11-5-8. Assessment of transients selling goods.
- §11-5-9. Ascertainment of property held under order of court.
- §11-5-10. Entry of omitted personalty taxes.
- §11-5-10a. Release of taxes, interest and charges, on bank deposits and money not assessed prior to November 4, 1958.
- §11-5-11. Mobile homes used by the owner for residential purposes and located on land not owned by the mobile homeowner.
- §11-5-12. Mobile homes situate upon property owned by a person other than owner of mobile home.
- §11-5-13. Exemption of inventory and warehouse goods.
- §11-5-13a. Application of exemption to finished goods in warehouse.
- §11-5-14. Assessment of motor vehicles previously titled jointly by married couples following final divorce order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.