2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 4. ASSESSMENT OF REAL PROPERTY.
- §11-4-1. Land books to contain separate lists; entry of town lots; entry separately for districts.
- §11-4-2. Form of landbooks.
- §11-4-3. Definitions.
- §11-4-4. Making out land books; using copy of last landbook; correcting errors.
- §11-4-5. Information to be obtained from landowners by assessor; corrections in landbook of previous year.
- §11-4-6. Transfers on books.
- §11-4-7. Entry of lands acquired from different sources.
- §11-4-8. Lists of transfers of title for assessors.
- §11-4-9. Assessment of different estates; undivided interests.
- §11-4-10. Land and buildings assessed separately; town lots; back taxing of omitted buildings.
- §11-4-11. New buildings.
- §11-4-12. Assessment of decedent's lands.
- §11-4-13. Lands purchased at tax sale for state or by an individual.
- §11-4-14. Assessment of lands lying in more than one county.
- §11-4-15. Assessment upon conveyance of part of tract lying in more than one county.
- §11-4-16. Assessment upon conveyance of part of tract lying in more than one district.
- §11-4-17. Consolidation of contiguous tracts or mineral or timber interests.
- §11-4-18. Division or consolidation of tracts for segregation.
- §11-4-19. Land taken for public road or railroad.
- §11-4-20. Ferries.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.