2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 25. TAX RELIEF FOR ELDERLY HOMEOWNERS AND RENTERS.
- §11-25-1. Declaration of purpose; rule of construction.
- §11-25-2. Definitions.
- §11-25-3. Computation of relief; limits; table.
- §11-25-4. Forms and instructions; maximum participation.
- §11-25-5. Proof of claim; landlord's cooperation required; relief limited to one claimant per homestead per year.
- §11-25-6. Filing date.
- §11-25-7. Claim as disbursement from state funds; claim is personal; offset.
- §11-25-8. Denial of claim; violation of article; assessment; interest and penalties; crime.
- §11-25-9. Hearings and appeals.
- §11-25-10. Severability.
- §11-25-11. Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.