2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 22. EXCISE TAX ON PRIVILEGE OF TRANSFERRING REAL PROPERTY.
- §11-22-1. Definitions.
- §11-22-2. Rate of tax; when and by whom payable; additional county tax.
- §11-22-3. Payment from proceeds of judicial sale.
- §11-22-4. Documentary stamps; affixing; cancellation; declaration of value.
- §11-22-5. Commissioner to provide for sale of stamps; rules and regulations.
- §11-22-6. Duties of clerk; declaration of consideration or value; filing of sales listing form for tax commissioner; disposition and use of proceeds.
- §11-22-7. Failure to affix stamps.
- §11-22-8. Penalty for recording without documentary stamp; effect.
- §11-22-9. Unlawful acts; penalty.
- §11-22-10. Erroneous collections; refund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.