2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 1B. ADDITIONAL REVIEW OF PROPERTY APPRAISALS; IMPLEMENTATION.
- §11-1B-1. Legislative findings and intent.
- §11-1B-2. Application of article.
- §11-1B-3. Definitions.
- §11-1B-4. Appraisal of property.
- §11-1B-5. Preparation of property list by tax commissioner; publication by sheriff.
- §11-1B-6. Notice of appraised values of real property to owner by tax commissioner; content; form.
- §11-1B-7. Additional newspaper, radio and television advertising required.
- §11-1B-8. Review by county commission; petition therefore; hearing; decision.
- §11-1B-9. Agreements by owner, tax commissioner and assessor; stipulations; agreed values to be used as appraised values.
- §11-1B-10. Property tax appraisement consultants; assignment; duties; recommendations to tax commissioner.
- §11-1B-11. The right of other property owners or assessor to petition for review or intervene.
- §11-1B-12. Time of decision by county commission.
- §11-1B-13. Duty of assessor to assist county commission; inventory of flood damaged property.
- §11-1B-14. Review by circuit court on certiorari.
- §11-1B-15. Right of tax commissioner, assessor or property owner to review of newly discovered matters; limitations.
- §11-1B-16. Reimbursement of costs to assessor and sheriff.
- §11-1B-17. Report by county commission required; reports to Legislature.
- §11-1B-18. Appraisal of property; date of implementation; assessor to make assessments.
- §11-1B-19. Extending the period for hearings in certain cases; limitations; extending period of final determination of certain cases; validation of certain determinations; duty of assessor and tax commissioner with respect to certain overvalued or undervalued property; construction of section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.