2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 19. SOFT DRINKS TAX.
- §11-19-1. Definitions.
- §11-19-2. Excise tax on bottled soft drinks, syrups and dry mixtures; disposition thereof.
- §11-19-4. Affixing of tax stamps or tax crowns.
- §11-19-4a. Cancellation and removal of stamps.
- §11-19-4b. Disposition of unused crowns; penalty for violation.
- §11-19-5. Purchase of tax stamps or tax crowns; discounts and commissions; refunds and statute of limitations; effective date.
- §11-19-5a. Due date of reports; additional reports; extension of time.
- §11-19-5b. Additional penalty for late filing or payment.
- §11-19-7a. Seizure and sale of soft drink syrups by commissioner; forfeiture; collection of tax.
- §11-19-9. Altering, counterfeiting or reusing tax stamps or tax crowns; penalty.
- §11-19-10. Penalties; crimes.
- §11-19-11. Separability.
- §11-19-12. General procedure and administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.