2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 16. NONINTOXICATING BEER.
- §11-16-1. Short title.
- §11-16-2. Declaration of legislative findings, policy and intent; construction.
- §11-16-3. Definitions.
- §11-16-4. Responsibility of alcohol beverage control commissioner; administrators, employees and agents; administration and enforcement expenses.
- §11-16-5. State license required; alcoholic content of beer manufactured for sale without state.
- §11-16-6. License in one capacity only; no connection between different licensees; when brewer may act as distributor; credit and rebates proscribed; brewpub.
- §11-16-7. License not transferable; change of location.
- §11-16-8. Form of application for license; fee and bond; refusal of license.
- §11-16-9. Amount of license tax; Class A and Class B retail dealers; purchase and sale of nonintoxicating beer permitted; distributors; brewers; brewpubs.
- §11-16-10. Brewer's license for foreign corporation; application; bond; contents of application; limitations; annual license fee; renewal; suspension; license fee for sales representatives.
- §11-16-11. Special license for festivals and fairs; license fee and application; license subject to provisions of article; exceptions.
- §11-16-12. Bond of brewer, distributor, brewpub and Class A retail dealer; action on bond of retail dealer upon revocation of license; duty of prosecuting attorney.
- §11-16-13. Barrel tax on nonintoxicating beer.
- §11-16-14. Collection of unpaid license tax.
- §11-16-15. Records of brewer, manufacturer or distributor or operator of a brewpub; collection of unpaid tax and penalty.
- §11-16-16. Restrictions on nonresident brewers, manufacturers and distributors.
- §11-16-17. Container labeling.
- §11-16-18. Unlawful acts of licensees; criminal penalties.
- §11-16-19. Unlawful acts of persons; criminal penalties.
- §11-16-20. Unlawful acts of brewers or manufacturers; criminal penalties.
- §11-16-21. Requirements as to franchise agreements between brewers and distributors; transfer of franchise by distributor; notice thereof to brewer; arbitration of disputes as to such transfer; violations and penalties; limitation of section.
- §11-16-22. Powers of the commissioner; rules, or orders.
- §11-16-23. Revocation or suspension of license; monetary penalty; hearing assessment of costs; establishment of enforcement fund.
- §11-16-24. Hearing on sanctioning of license; notice; review of action of commissioner; clerk of court to furnish commissioner copy of order or judgment of conviction of licensee; assessment of costs.
- §11-16-25. Reissuance of license after revocation.
- §11-16-26. Municipal license tax.
- §11-16-27. Revenue collected and paid to state treasurer; expense of administration.
- §11-16-28. Expiration date of existing licenses; when
- §11-16-29. Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.