2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 13S. MANUFACTURING INVESTMENT TAX CREDIT.
- §11-13S-1. Short title.
- §11-13S-2. Legislative findings and purpose.
- §11-13S-3. Definitions.
- §11-13S-4. Amount of credit allowed for manufacturing investment.
- §11-13S-5. Qualified manufacturing investment.
- §11-13S-6. Forfeiture of unused tax credits; redetermination of credit allowed.
- §11-13S-7. Transfer of property purchased for manufacturing investment to successors.
- §11-13S-8. Identification of investment credit property.
- §11-13S-9. Failure to keep records of property purchased for manufacturing investment.
- §11-13S-10. Tax credit review and accountability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.