2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 12D. ESTABLISHMENT OF OFFICE OF BUSINESS REGISTRATION; CREATION OF CENTRALIZED RECORDS.
- §11-12D-1. Legislative findings and declaration of purpose.
- §11-12D-2. Establishment of office of business registration; centralized business registration records.
- §11-12D-3. Agency contact list; dispersal of data base information to agencies; agency contact with prospective businesses.
- §11-12D-4. Confidentiality of records of the centralized data base for new business registration.
- §11-12D-5. Staffing for office of business registration; costs of centralized records system; legislative intent.
- §11-12D-6. Limited effect of article; intent of Legislature.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.