2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 12C. CORPORATE LICENSE TAX.
- §11-12C-1. Definitions.
- §11-12C-2. Corporate license required; tax levied; exemption from tax; effective date.
- §11-12C-3. Payment and collection of tax; deposit of money; return required.
- §11-12C-4. Due date of return; payment of tax.
- §11-12C-5. Annual fee of secretary of state as attorney-in-fact.
- §11-12C-6. Notice to corporations taxable; tax as lien.
- §11-12C-7. Monthly report by secretary of state to tax commissioner as to corporations.
- §11-12C-8. Administrative and criminal penalties.
- §11-12C-9. Disposition of corporate license tax collected.
- §11-12C-10. Applicability of tax procedure and administration act and tax crimes and penalties act.
- §11-12C-11. Effective date.
- §11-12C-12. Severability.
- §11-12C-13. Repeal of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.