2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 10C. BENEFITS-FUNDED PURCHASING.
- §11-10C-1. Legislative finding; short title and purpose.
- §11-10C-2. Authorization of benefits-funded automated tax administration system purchasing program; reports; expiration of authority.
- §11-10C-3. Benefits funding.
- §11-10C-4. Monthly determination of increased revenue attributable to automated tax administration system; monthly report; deposit of moneys; creation and operation of automated tax administration system development fund; annual report.
- §11-10C-5. Transfer of funds; repeal of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.