2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 10B. TAX PENALTY AND ADDITIONS TO TAX AMNESTY.
- §11-10B-1. Legislative intent.
- §11-10B-2. Definitions.
- §11-10B-3. Development and administration of program,
- §11-10B-4. Duration and application of program.
- §11-10B-5. Waiver of penalties; criminal immunity; exceptions and limitations.
- §11-10B-6. Application for amnesty; requirements; deficiency assessment.
- §11-10B-7. Publicity efforts.
- §11-10B-8. Disposition of revenue collected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.