2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 11. TAXATION
ARTICLE 1. SUPERVISION.
- §11-1-1. Office of Tax Commissioner continued and designated the State Tax Division; appointment, term, oath and bond of commissioner; powers and duties generally; sections of division; assistant tax commissioner; authorization of criminal background checks conducted by Tax Commissioner for prospective employees; assistant attorneys general to assist commissioner.
- §11-1-1a. Provision of legal services.
- §11-1-2. General duties and powers of commissioner; appraisers.
- §11-1-2a. Refund of taxes erroneously collected.
- §11-1-2b. Housing index requirements.
- §11-1-3. Aiding board of public works, auditor and treasurer.
- §11-1-4. Biennial report of commissioner; fiscal officers to furnish information.
- §11-1-4a. Powers of tax commissioner as to tax and revenue statistics.
- §11-1-5. Misconduct or negligence of officers.
- §11-1-6. Forms and instructions for assessors.
- §11-1-7. Assistance to commissioner by prosecuting attorney.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.