2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING OFFICERS
ARTICLE 9A. OPEN GOVERNMENTAL PROCEEDINGS.
- §6-9A-1. Declaration of legislative policy.
- §6-9A-2. Definitions.
- §6-9A-3. Proceedings to be open; public notice of meetings.
- §6-9A-4. Exceptions.
- §6-9A-5. Minutes.
- §6-9A-6. Enforcement by injunctions; actions in violation of article voidable; voidability of bond issues.
- §6-9A-7. Violation of article; criminal penalties; attorney fees and expenses in civil actions.
- §6-9A-8. Acting by reference; written ballots.
- §6-9A-9. Broadcasting or recording meetings.
- §6-9A-10. Open governmental meetings committee.
- §6-9A-11. Request for advisory opinion; maintaining confidentiality.
- §6-9A-12. Duty of attorney general, secretary of state, clerks of the county commissions and city clerks or recorders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.