2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING OFFICERS
ARTICLE 9. SUPERVISION OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT OFFICES.
- §6-9-1. Tax commissioner to be chief inspector and supervisor; assistants, clerks and allowances.
- §6-9-1a. Definitions.
- §6-9-2. Uniform system of accounting and reporting for local governmental offices and agencies; form and uniform system for receipts; additional power and authority.
- §6-9-2a. Local Government Purchasing Card Program.
- §6-9-2b. Local Government Purchasing Card Expenditure Fund Created.
- §6-9-2c. Fraudulent or unauthorized use of purchasing card prohibited; penalties.
- §6-9-3. Separate accounts for different appropriations or funds, departments, undertakings, etc.; transfer of unexpended balances.
- §6-9-4. Separate accounts for each public service industry; contents.
- §6-9-5. Reports to and by chief inspector.
- §6-9-6. Accounts and reports by local public officers remitting funds collected to proper officer.
- §6-9-7. Examinations into affairs of local public offices; penalties.
- §6-9-8. Payment of cost of services of chief inspector; revolving fund.
- §6-9-9. Deputies of chief inspector.
- §6-9-9a. Public inspection of reports of examinations.
- §6-9-10. Statutory references to audits or examinations of state offices by tax commissioner or inspector or supervisor of public offices.
- §6-9-11. Transfer of certain powers and duties of tax commissioner to state auditor; rules; interagency agreement; report to Legislature.
- §6-9-12. Business intern program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.