2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING OFFICERS
ARTICLE 8. SETTLEMENTS BY OFFICERS.
- §6-8-1. Settlements for public funds.
- §6-8-2. Contents of settlement; exceptions; confirmation.
- §6-8-3. Fine and forfeiture for failure to make settlement.
- §6-8-4. Notice of settlement to chief inspector and supervisor of public offices.
- §6-8-6. Reports and settlements of sheriff; penalties for false affidavit.
- §6-8-7. Settlements by sheriff for school funds.
- §6-8-8. Same -- With what sheriff to be charged.
- §6-8-9. Same -- With what sheriff to be credited.
- §6-8-10. Same -- Method of settlement.
- §6-8-11. Settlements by sheriff for school funds -- Failure to account for and pay over money.
- §6-8-12. Settlements by sheriff for school funds -- Failure of sheriff to make settlement; payment of balance to successor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.