2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING OFFICERS
ARTICLE 7. COMPENSATION AND ALLOWANCES.
- §6-7-1. State officials, officers and employees to be paid twice per month; new employees paid in arrears; effective date.
- §6-7-2. Salaries of certain state officers.
- §6-7-2a. Terms of certain appointive state officers; appointment; qualifications; powers and salaries of such officers.
- §6-7-3. Provision for clerical assistance, stationery, offices, traveling expenses and contingent fund.
- §6-7-3a. How and by whom compensation of other officers, assistants and employees fixed.
- §6-7-5. Mileage and expenses of judges.
- §6-7-6. Allowance to circuit judges for stationery, postage and stenographic help.
- §6-7-7. No extra compensation; salaries not to be increased or diminished during term.
- §6-7-8. Public carriage for state officials and employees and the university of West Virginia board of trustees and the board of directors of the state college system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.