2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING OFFICERS
ARTICLE 6. REMOVAL OF OFFICERS.
- §6-6-1. Definitions.
- §6-6-2. Retirement of incapacitated justices, judges and magistrates; expulsion of members of Legislature.
- §6-6-3. Impeachment.
- §6-6-4. Removal by governor of appointee.
- §6-6-5. Removal by governor of state elective officer -- Grounds.
- §6-6-6. Removal by governor of state elective officer -- Procedure; appeal.
- §6-6-7. Procedure for removal of county, school district and municipal officers having fixed terms; appeal; grounds.
- §6-6-8. Removal of appointive county, district or municipal officers without fixed terms.
- §6-6-9. Forfeiture of office on conviction of offense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.