2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING OFFICERS
ARTICLE 5. TERMS OF OFFICE; MATTERS AFFECTING THE RIGHT TO HOLD OFFICE.
- §6-5-1. When terms of office to begin.
- §6-5-2. Continuance until successor qualified.
- §6-5-2a. Appointments to state boards, agencies, commissions and committees affected by changes in congressional districts.
- §6-5-4. Residence of officers.
- §6-5-5. Disqualification by conviction of treason, felony, or bribery.
- §6-5-6. Disqualification by sale or farming of office or sharing of emoluments.
- §6-5-7. Disqualification by duelling.
- §6-5-8. Disqualification of justice who accepts office as deputy sheriff.
- §6-5-9. Office property to be delivered to successor.
- §6-5-10. Procedure on failure to deliver property to successor; penalty.
- §6-5-11. Members of Legislature not to be discriminated against in connection with seniority rights; pension coverage or benefits or insurance coverage or benefits provided by employer.
- §6-5-12. Leave of absence for public officials for performing public duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.