2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING OFFICERS
ARTICLE 3. DEPUTY OFFICERS AND CONSERVATORS OF THE PEACE.
- §6-3-1. Appointment of deputies and local conservators of the peace; powers and duties; compensation; vacating appointment of deputy sheriff; removal of conservators.
- §6-3-1a. Deputy sheriff's reserve; purpose; appointment and qualifications of members; duties; attire; training; oath; bond; not employee of sheriff or county commission for certain purposes; limitation on liability.
- §6-3-2. Removal of deputies.
- §6-3-3. On death of principal, deputy to act; liability of principal's bond; removal and appointment of deputy; new or additional bond.
- §6-3-4. Judgment on motion against officer or deputy and sureties.
- §6-3-5. Judgment on motion by officer against deputy and sureties.
- §6-3-6. Payment by officer or sureties of judgment for default of deputy; remedies.
- §6-3-7. Jurisdiction of motion against deputy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.