2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING OFFICERS
ARTICLE 2. OFFICIAL AND OTHER BONDS.
- §6-2-1. When official bonds to be given.
- §6-2-2. How bonds made payable and proved; sureties.
- §6-2-3. Condition; liability.
- §6-2-4. Failure to give bond; penalty for acting without giving bond.
- §6-2-5. Bonds of officers appointed to fill vacancies.
- §6-2-6. Bonds of certain state officers.
- §6-2-7. Approval of form and execution by attorney general.
- §6-2-8. Bond of clerk of supreme court of appeals.
- §6-2-9. Where bonds of clerk and state officers filed and recorded.
- §6-2-10. Bonds of county officers; required for deputy sheriffs.
- §6-2-10a. Additional bonds of county clerks.
- §6-2-11. Bonds of municipal officers.
- §6-2-12. Where certain bonds filed and recorded.
- §6-2-13. Copies to be sent to the state tax commissioner; penalty for failure to send.
- §6-2-14. Requiring new or additional bonds; effect of failure to give.
- §6-2-15. How surety released from liability; requiring substitute bond.
- §6-2-16. Effect of new or additional bond.
- §6-2-17. Suits on bonds payable to state brought in name of state.
- §6-2-18. Proceedings must show for whose benefit prosecuted; costs.
- §6-2-19. When bonds may be required of other officers and employees.
- §6-2-19a. Oaths and bonds of employees and deputies of tax commissioner's office.
- §6-2-20. Premiums to be allowed on official bonds.
- §6-2-21. Bonds taken for persons in custody.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.