2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING OFFICERS
ARTICLE 1. OATHS OF OFFICE.
- §6-1-1. Members of Congress.
- §6-1-2. Members of state Legislature.
- §6-1-3. Other officers.
- §6-1-4. Before whom taken.
- §6-1-5. When taken.
- §6-1-6. Where certificates of oaths filed and recorded; destruction of originals.
- §6-1-7. Acting before taking oath.
- §6-1-8. List of county officers to be furnished secretary of state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.