2022 Revised Code of Washington
Title 28A - Common School Provisions
Chapter 28A.642 - Discrimination Prohibition.
- 28A.642.005 - Findings.
- 28A.642.010 - Discrimination prohibited—Definitions.
- 28A.642.020 - Rules and guidelines.
- 28A.642.030 - Compliance—Monitoring—Compliance enforcement.
- 28A.642.040 - Individual right of action.
- 28A.642.050 - Authority of superintendent of public instruction—Administrative orders.
- 28A.642.060 - Chapter supplementary.
- 28A.642.070 - Schools established under state-tribal education compacts.
- 28A.642.080 - Transgender student policy and procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.