There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Revised Code of Washington
Title 28A - Common School Provisions
Chapter 28A.180 - Transitional Bilingual Instruction Program.
- 28A.180.010 - Short title—Purpose.
- 28A.180.020 - Annual report by superintendent of public instruction.
- 28A.180.030 - Definitions.
- 28A.180.040 - School board duties.
- 28A.180.060 - Guidelines and rules.
- 28A.180.080 - Allocation of moneys for bilingual instruction program.
- 28A.180.090 - Evaluation system—Technical assistance and support.
- 28A.180.100 - Continuing education plan for older students.
- 28A.180.110 - Condensed compliance reports—Second-class districts.
- 28A.180.120 - Bilingual educator initiative—Pilot projects—Pipeline to college—Conditional loans—Report—Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.