There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Revised Code of Washington
Title 64 - Real Property and Conveyances
Chapter 64.36 - Timeshare Regulation.
- 64.36.010 Definitions.
- 64.36.020 Registration required before advertisement, solicitation, or offer—Requirements for registration—Exemption authorized—Penalties.
- 64.36.025 Timeshare interest reservation—Definition—Registration required—Promoter's obligations—Deposits—Escrow—Purchaser cancellation rights—Insolvency prior to completion.
- 64.36.028 Timeshare interest—Incomplete projects or facilities—Promoter's obligations—Funds—Purchaser's rights.
- 64.36.030 Application for registration—Contents.
- 64.36.035 Applications for registration, consents to service, affidavits, and permits to market—Authorized signatures required—Corporate shield disclaimer prohibited.
- 64.36.040 Application for registration—When effective.
- 64.36.050 Timeshare offering—Duration of registration—Renewal—Amendment—Penalties.
- 64.36.060 Application for registration—Acceptance of disclosure documents—Waiver of information—Additional information.
- 64.36.070 Registration as timeshare salesperson required—Exemption.
- 64.36.081 Fees.
- 64.36.085 Inspections of projects—Identification of inspectors.
- 64.36.090 Disciplinary action against a timeshare salesperson's application, registration, or license—Unprofessional conduct.
- 64.36.100 Disciplinary action—Unprofessional conduct—Other conduct, acts, or conditions.
- 64.36.110 Requirements of transfer of promoter's interest—Notice to purchaser.
- 64.36.120 Good faith required—Provision relieving person from duty prohibited—Out-of-state jurisdiction or venue designation void.
- 64.36.130 Impoundment of proceeds from sales authorized—Establishment of trusts, escrows, etc.
- 64.36.140 Disclosure document—Contents.
- 64.36.150 Disclosure document to prospective purchasers—Cancellation and refund—Voidable agreement.
- 64.36.160 Application of liability provisions.
- 64.36.170 Noncompliance—Unfair practice under chapter 19.86 RCW.
- 64.36.185 Director's powers—Employment of outside persons for advice on project operating budget—Reimbursement by promoter—Notice and hearing.
- 64.36.195 Assurances of discontinuance—Violation of assurance constitutes unprofessional conduct.
- 64.36.200 Cease and desist order—Notification—Hearing.
- 64.36.210 Unlawful acts—Penalties.
- 64.36.220 Injunction, restraining order, writ of mandamus—Costs and attorney's fees—Penalties—Appointment of receiver or conservator.
- 64.36.225 Liability of registrant or applicant for costs of proceedings.
- 64.36.240 Liability for violation of chapter.
- 64.36.250 Appointment of director to receive service—Requirements for effective service.
- 64.36.260 Certain acts not constituting findings or approval by the director—Certain representations unlawful.
- 64.36.270 Rules, forms, and orders—Interpretive opinions.
- 64.36.290 Application of chapters 21.20, 58.19, and 19.105 RCW—Exemption of certain camping and outdoor recreation enterprises.
- 64.36.310 Copy of advertisement to be filed with director before publication—Application of chapter limited.
- 64.36.320 Free gifts, awards, and prizes—Security arrangement required of promisor—Other requirements—Private causes of action.
- 64.36.330 Membership lists available for members and owners—Conditions—Exclusion of members' names from list—Commercial use of list.
- 64.36.340 Uniform regulation of business and professions act.
- 64.36.350 Military training or experience.
- 64.36.351 Spouses of military personnel—Registration.
- 64.36.900 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.