2019 Revised Code of Washington
Title 61 - Mortgages, Deeds of Trust, and Real Estate Contracts
Chapter 61.12 - Foreclosure of Real Estate Mortgages and Personal Property Liens.
- 61.12.010 Encumbrances shall be by deed.
- 61.12.020 Mortgage—Form—Contents—Effect.
- 61.12.030 Removal of property from mortgaged premises—Penalty.
- 61.12.040 Foreclosure—Venue.
- 61.12.050 When remedy confined to mortgaged property.
- 61.12.060 Judgment—Order of sale—Satisfaction—Upset price.
- 61.12.061 Exception as to mortgages held by the United States.
- 61.12.070 Decree to direct deficiency—Waiver in complaint.
- 61.12.080 Deficiency judgment—How enforced.
- 61.12.090 Execution on decree—Procedure.
- 61.12.093 Abandoned improved real estate—Purchaser takes free of redemption rights.
- 61.12.094 Abandoned improved real estate—Deficiency judgment precluded—Complaint, requisites, service.
- 61.12.095 Abandoned improved real estate—Not applicable to property used primarily for agricultural purposes.
- 61.12.100 Levy for deficiency under same execution.
- 61.12.110 Notice of sale on deficiency.
- 61.12.120 Concurrent actions prohibited.
- 61.12.130 Payment of sums due—Stay of proceedings.
- 61.12.140 Sale in parcels to pay installments due.
- 61.12.150 Sale of whole property—Disposition of proceeds.
- 61.12.170 Recording.
- 61.12.180 Foreclosure of reverse residential mortgage—Notice.
Community realty, encumbering: RCW 26.16.040.
Corporate seals, effect of absence from instrument: RCW 64.04.105.
Foreclosure by organizations not admitted to transact business in state: Chapter 23B.18 RCW.
Mortgagee cannot maintain action for possession: RCW 7.28.230.
Mortgaging of decedents' estates: Chapter 11.56 RCW.
Notice and sale summary foreclosure of personal property liens: Chapter 60.10 RCW.
Partition, sales on credit: RCW 7.52.290, 7.52.420.
Possession of real estate to collect mortgaged rents and profits: RCW 7.28.230.
Sales under execution and redemption: Chapter 6.21 RCW.