2019 Revised Code of Washington
Title 48 - Insurance
Chapter 48.110 - Service Contracts and Protection Product Guarantees.
- 48.110.010 Finding—Declaration—Purpose.
- 48.110.015 Exempt from title—Application of chapter.
- 48.110.017 Application of chapter.
- 48.110.020 Definitions.
- 48.110.030 Registration required—Application—Required information—Grounds for refusal—Annual renewal.
- 48.110.033 Application of RCW 48.110.030—Exceptions.
- 48.110.040 Filing of annual report—Fee—Investigations—Confidentiality.
- 48.110.050 Obligations of service contract provider—Limited application.
- 48.110.055 Protection product guarantee providers—Obligations—Application—Required information—Grounds for refusal—Annual renewal.
- 48.110.060 Reimbursement insurance policies insuring service contracts or protection product guarantees.
- 48.110.070 Service contracts—Form—Required contents—Limited application.
- 48.110.073 Service contract forms—Motor vehicles—Reliance on reimbursement insurance policy.
- 48.110.075 Service contracts on motor vehicles—Obligations of provider—Contract requirements.
- 48.110.078 Calculation of minimum net worth or stockholder's equity—Accounting principles.
- 48.110.080 Name of service contract provider or protection product guarantee provider—Use of legal name—False or misleading statements—Restrictions on requirement to purchase service contract.
- 48.110.090 Recordkeeping of service contract provider or protection product guarantee provider—Requirements—Duration—Form.
- 48.110.100 Termination of reimbursement insurance policy.
- 48.110.110 Service contract provider or protection product guarantee provider—Agent of insurer which issued reimbursement insurance policy.
- 48.110.120 Commissioner may conduct investigations.
- 48.110.130 Denial, suspension, or revocation of registration—Immediate suspension without notice or hearing—Fine.
- 48.110.140 Application of consumer protection act.
- 48.110.150 Rules.
- 48.110.900 Date of application to service contracts.
- 48.110.902 Application of chapter to motor vehicle manufacturers or import distributors.
- 48.110.904 Effective date—2006 c 274.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.