2019 Revised Code of Washington
Title 29A - Elections
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- Chapter 29A.04 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 29A.05 - Government Of, By, and for the People Act.
- Chapter 29A.08 - Voters and Registration.
- Chapter 29A.12 - Voting Systems.
- Chapter 29A.16 - Precincts.
- Chapter 29A.24 - Filing for Office.
- Chapter 29A.28 - Vacancies.
- Chapter 29A.32 - Voters' Pamphlets.
- Chapter 29A.36 - Ballots and Other Voting Forms.
- Chapter 29A.40 - Elections by Mail.
- Chapter 29A.52 - Primaries and Elections.
- Chapter 29A.56 - Special Circumstances Elections.
- Chapter 29A.60 - Canvassing.
- Chapter 29A.64 - Recounts.
- Chapter 29A.68 - Contesting an Election.
- Chapter 29A.72 - State Initiative and Referendum.
- Chapter 29A.76 - Redistricting.
- Chapter 29A.76B - Congressional Districts and Apportionment.
- Chapter 29A.80 - Political Parties.
- Chapter 29A.84 - Crimes and Penalties.
- Chapter 29A.88 - Nuclear Waste Site—Election for Disapproval.
- Chapter 29A.92 - Voting Rights Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.