2019 Revised Code of Washington
Title 28A - Common School Provisions
Chapter 28A.165 - Learning Assistance Program.
- 28A.165.005 Purpose—Focus on reading literacy.
- 28A.165.015 Definitions.
- 28A.165.035 Program activities—Partnerships with local entities—Development and use of state menus of best practices and strategies.
- 28A.165.055 Funds—Appropriation and distribution.
- 28A.165.065 Monitoring.
- 28A.165.075 Rules.
- 28A.165.085 Condensed compliance reports—Second-class districts.
- 28A.165.100 Entrance and exit performance data—Report by school districts—Report by the office of the superintendent of public instruction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.