2019 Revised Code of Washington
Title 23B - Washington Business Corporation Act
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- Chapter 23B.01 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 23B.02 - Incorporation.
- Chapter 23B.03 - Powers and Purposes.
- Chapter 23B.04 - Name.
- Chapter 23B.05 - Office and Agent.
- Chapter 23B.06 - Shares and Distributions.
- Chapter 23B.07 - Shareholders.
- Chapter 23B.08 - Directors and Officers.
- Chapter 23B.09 - Corporate Entities—Conversions.
- Chapter 23B.10 - Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
- Chapter 23B.11 - Merger and Share Exchange.
- Chapter 23B.12 - Sale of Assets.
- Chapter 23B.13 - Dissenters' Rights.
- Chapter 23B.14 - Dissolution.
- Chapter 23B.15 - Foreign Corporations.
- Chapter 23B.16 - Records and Reports.
- Chapter 23B.17 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Chapter 23B.18 - Nonadmitted Organizations.
- Chapter 23B.19 - Significant Business Transactions.
- Chapter 23B.25 - Social Purpose Corporations.
- Chapter 23B.30 - Defective Corporate Actions.
- Chapter 23B.900 - Construction.
Acknowledgment form, corporations: RCW 64.08.070.
Acquisition of corporate stock by another corporation to lessen competition declared unlawful—Exceptions—Judicial order to divest: RCW 19.86.060.
Actions by and against public corporations: RCW 4.08.110, 4.08.120.
Condominium act: Chapter 64.34 RCW.
Constitutional provisions, generally: State Constitution Art. 12.
Consumer loan act: Chapter 31.04 RCW.
Corporations for educational, social, religious, fraternal, etc., purposes: Title 24 RCW.
Crimes relating to corporations: Chapter 9.24 RCW.
Criminal procedure: RCW 10.01.070 through 10.01.100.
Dentistry, practice or solicitation prohibited: RCW 18.32.675.
Doing business without license, gross misdemeanor: RCW 9.24.040.
Eminent domain by corporations: Chapter 8.20 RCW.
False statements, penalty for filing: RCW 43.07.210.
Legal services, advertising of, penalty: RCW 30A.04.260.
Materials specifically authorized to be printed and distributed by secretary of state: RCW 43.07.140.
Partnerships: Title 25 RCW.
"Person" defined: RCW 1.16.080.
Professional service corporations: Chapter 18.100 RCW.
Revolving fund of secretary of state, deposit of moneys for costs of carrying out secretary of state's functions under this title: RCW 43.07.130.
Seals, effect of: RCW 64.04.105.
Secretary of state, duties: Chapter 43.07 RCW.