2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 28A - COMMON SCHOOL PROVISIONS
28A.310 Educational service districts.
- 28A.310.010 Purpose.
- 28A.310.020 Changes in number of, boundaries—Initiating, hearings, considerations—Superintendent's duties.
- 28A.310.030 ESD board—Membership—Board member district boundaries.
- 28A.310.040 ESD board—Members—Terms.
- 28A.310.050 ESD board—Members—Nine member boards.
- 28A.310.060 ESD board—Members—Terms—Vacancies.
- 28A.310.070 ESD board—Members—Restriction on other service.
- 28A.310.080 ESD board—Members—Elections, calling and notice.
- 28A.310.090 ESD board—Members—Elections—Declarations of candidacy.
- 28A.310.100 ESD board—Members—Elections—Certification.
- 28A.310.110 ESD board—Members—Elections, contest of.
- 28A.310.120 ESD board—Return to seven member board.
- 28A.310.130 ESD board—Vacation of board member position because of failure to attend meetings.
- 28A.310.140 School district to be entirely within single educational service district.
- 28A.310.150 ESD board—Members—Qualifications, oath, bond—Organization—Quorum.
- 28A.310.160 ESD board—Reimbursement of members for expenses.
- 28A.310.170 ESD superintendent—Appointment, procedure—Term, salary, discharge—ESD superintendent review committee.
- 28A.310.180 ESD board—Compliance with rules and regulations—Depository and distribution center—Cooperative service programs, joint purchasing programs, and direct student service programs including pupil transportation.
- 28A.310.190 ESD board—Teachers' institutes, directors' meetings—Cooperation with state supervisor—Certification of data.
- 28A.310.200 ESD board—Powers and duties—Rules.
- 28A.310.202 ESD board—Partnership with behavioral health organization to operate a wraparound model site.
- 28A.310.210 ESD board—Payment of member expenses—Payment of dues into statewide association of board members, restrictions.
- 28A.310.220 ESD board—Delegation of powers and duties to superintendent.
- 28A.310.230 Assistant superintendents and other personnel—Appointment, salaries, duties.
- 28A.310.240 Employee leave policy required.
- 28A.310.250 Certificated employees of district—Contracts of employment—Nonrenewal of contracts—Notice.
- 28A.310.260 Certificated employees of district—Adverse change in contract status—Notice—Probable cause—Review—Appeal.
- 28A.310.270 ESD superintendent's powers and duties—Chief executive officer.
- 28A.310.280 ESD superintendent's powers and duties—Records and reports.
- 28A.310.290 ESD superintendent's powers and duties—Oaths and affirmations.
- 28A.310.300 ESD superintendent's powers and duties—Generally.
- 28A.310.310 Headquarters office—Official records—Transfers of records.
- 28A.310.320 ESD superintendents, employees—Travel expenses and subsistence—Advance payment.
- 28A.310.330 Budgeting procedures for districts.
- 28A.310.340 Identification of core services for budget purposes—Generally.
- 28A.310.350 Identification of core services for budget purposes—Specific services listed.
- 28A.310.360 Identification of core services for budget purposes—Formula utilized for ESD's biennial budget request.
- 28A.310.370 District budget—State funds, allocation of—District general expense fund—Created, deposits, expenditures.
- 28A.310.390 District budget request—Procedure for approval.
- 28A.310.400 Legal services.
- 28A.310.410 Ex officio treasurer of district.
- 28A.310.420 County or intermediate district superintendent and board employees to terminate or transfer employment—Benefits retained.
- 28A.310.430 Local school district superintendents to advise board and superintendent.
- 28A.310.440 ESD as self-insurer—Authority.
- 28A.310.460 Contracts to lease building space and portable buildings and lease or have maintained security systems, computers and other equipment.
- 28A.310.470 Delegation to ESD of SPI program, project or service—Contract.
- 28A.310.480 Delegation to ESD of state board of education program, project or service—Contract.
- 28A.310.490 ESD employee attendance incentive program—Remuneration or benefit plan for unused sick leave.
- 28A.310.495 Condensed compliance reports—Second-class districts.
- 28A.310.500 Youth suicide screening and referral—Response to emotional or behavioral distress in students—Training for educators and staff—Suicide prevention training.
- 28A.310.501 Civil liability—2013 c 197.
- 28A.310.505 Regional school safety and security programs.
Chapter not to apply to certain materials printed in educational service district: RCW 82.04.600.
Interlocal cooperation act: Chapter 39.34 RCW.
Redistricting by local governments and municipal corporations—Census information for—Plan, prepared when, criteria for, hearing on, request for review of, certification, remand—Sanctions when review request frivolous: RCW 29A.76.010.
Regional educational technology support centers—Advisory councils: See RCW 28A.650.020.