2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 23B - WASHINGTON BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
23B.10 Amendment of articles of incorporation and bylaws.
- 23B.10.010 Authority to amend articles of incorporation.
- 23B.10.012 Certificate of authority as insurance company—Filing of records.
- 23B.10.020 Amendment of articles of incorporation by board of directors.
- 23B.10.030 Amendment of articles of incorporation by board of directors and shareholders.
- 23B.10.040 Voting on amendments to articles of incorporation by voting groups.
- 23B.10.050 Amendment of articles of incorporation before issuance of shares.
- 23B.10.060 Articles of amendment.
- 23B.10.070 Restated articles of incorporation.
- 23B.10.080 Amendment of articles of incorporation pursuant to reorganization.
- 23B.10.090 Effect of amendment of articles of incorporation.
- 23B.10.200 Amendment of bylaws by board of directors or shareholders.
- 23B.10.205 Amendment of bylaws—Election of directors.
- 23B.10.210 Bylaw increasing quorum or voting requirements for directors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.