2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 23B - WASHINGTON BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
23B.06 Shares and distributions.
- 23B.06.010 Authorized shares.
- 23B.06.020 Terms of class or series.
- 23B.06.030 Issued and outstanding shares.
- 23B.06.040 Fractional shares.
- 23B.06.200 Subscription for shares before incorporation.
- 23B.06.210 Issuance of shares.
- 23B.06.220 Liability of shareholders.
- 23B.06.230 Share dividends.
- 23B.06.240 Share options.
- 23B.06.250 Certificates.
- 23B.06.260 Shares without certificates.
- 23B.06.270 Restriction on transfer of shares and other securities.
- 23B.06.280 Expense of issue.
- 23B.06.300 Shareholders' preemptive rights.
- 23B.06.310 Corporation's acquisition of its own shares.
- 23B.06.400 Distributions to shareholders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.